Monday, November 15, 2010

Why Blogging is Good Procrastination

I always do this. Everytime I have a paper due, I find myself wanting to blog. BUT I've come to the conclusion that maybe it is a good thing because it gets me writing. Even if it is totally not what my paper is going to be about it still gets me in the mood to write. It's like paper pregaming. (If I can even make that reference) Anyway, I am going to try to focus now. If I need another study break.. you will probably see another post shortly. Oh and here is something actually worth reading, hope you've read this far.

Anonymous: "I've got nothing."
God: "Heaven is for you."

Anonymous: "I am nothing."
God: "I would trade anything for you."

Anonymous: "I'm...not clean."
God: "I know."

Anonymous: "What do I do?"
Jesus: "I already did it."
God: "Please come home."

No comments:

Post a Comment