Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exciting Update

I have created and started my own website guys. Yes, I finally found a layout that suited my fancy and drummmm roll... www.cheaplycharming.com is now alive and kicking! I have major work to do planning and such along with some minor tweaking to do on some of the imaging and widgets but over all I am very pleased to announce it we are up and moving forward!

Being stuck at home with my parents all week, made for a great setting to work and birth this secret I've been dreaming about. I am very excited for this four month summer that has just begun because much can be a accomplished in that time to thrust www.cheaplycharming.com into the much larger blogging realm. Will it be tough? Yes. Am I ready? Hopefully. Either way I'm diving into this blogging abyss head first, fearless. Here we go! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment