Tuesday, June 14, 2011

feeling a little naked

Sometimes the past still haunts you even when you think it can't. Today was one of those days, and as secretive as I'd prefer to be about it, I feel like God's been teaching about just being honest with myself. So today, I hurt just a little for reasons that are beyond me, but I refuse to look back even when the ache creeps back in. God is still stripping me down of everything that is not in His will and I feel naked at times from all that has disappeared. That's got to be a good thing though, right? Progress atleast, even if nothing else can be claimed. God, thank you even on days like today, because whether it hurts or not, I know you are here and moving and that is proof enough to believe better days are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment