Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th




Well guys, I have neglected you. Here are some current thoughts and updates revolving around my life.

Lately, I've discovered that in hard times clinging to family and believing in what that represents counters any wrong doing, misfortunes or bitterness. Not that all those thing apply to my situation but I believe that coming together rather than pulling apart will always repair and renew families. I find this important to me right now cause I've heard a lot of stories and see a lot of people go through hard times and often people choose to run away or resentfully continue letting things fall a part. Those people are terribly mistaken and will sadly find out the hard way that, that does not fix a situation.

I encourage you, sow yourself back into your family, love on them even when you don't want to. Family is a blessing, too many people have forgotten that. I forgot that for a while, luckily I grew up. I am still very much growing up but that is one thing I have learned and continue to learn.





No comments:

Post a Comment