Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mid-day Ramble

Had lunch with an old friend today. I enjoyed hearing how life was treating her, the good and the bad. She's one of those people that entrances you in conversations. She is always honest and so pure in heart that even as she tells me how her world has fallen apart, I couldn't help but admire her and the way she embraces life. I love that about her. She makes for a great friend.

On a side note, I haven't felt myself lately. Can't quite put my finger on it. Actually, that's a lie. I can. I just don't want too. Heather (the girl I just talked about) told me sometimes the only thing that made her feel better was when she got everything out. I know I need to do that but right now. I don't want too. Maybe I will one day soon, when it gets bad enough. You'd think I would know better by now than to let it get that way, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment