Friday, January 21, 2011

Today

Today was so many things. My daddy drove up from Hoover to spend time with me, we ate lunch and then we went for a long walk. God is doing crazy...CRAZY things in my family, sometimes I'm scared to believe it's even happening after all these years of praying. If you ever feel like your prayers aren't being heard, you're wrong. God doesn't run on your schedule, his has his own agenda and it's beautiful.

On a seperate note, a good friend said in conversation the other night said, "When you are sure of something, be sure. If you can't see how and why or when, that's okay, that's when you wait on God. That's when you just have to keep being patient."

I liked that. It was worth remembering.

"All I have seen, teaches me to trust Him for all I have not seen."

No comments:

Post a Comment