Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ready for Holy Wreckage

I've had the weirdest week, thinking all kinds of weird stuff and trying to plan future things that aren't mine to plan and its done nothing but make me a wreck. I'm tired of the letting the world wreck me, I want Jesus to wreck me.

For those not on the same page as me, I don't mean I want Jesus to throw some wrath on me, I'm talking about holy wrecking. I want him to destroy my worldly plans and leave me longing for nothing but Him. I want to be rocked and awakened daily, I want a renewed spirit that yearns for the cross and it's mission. I don't want to be a christian, I want to be a disciple.

The life i've planned doesn't feel right anymore. I feel the tug of the Holy Spirit guiding me into a new light and I feel no inkling to look back. I can't see what's a head of me but I know it's glorious. I want to walk in that glory and I want to radiate it.

I sing, "I live to worship You.." all the time and never mean it. I mean it now whether I'm singing it or not. With my life I will worship the King of Kings. He is my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment