Monday, October 11, 2010

About me..

I've been blogging now for a while but I have yet to really write about what I am actually like. So, here is somethings about me that you probably don't know:

1) I color code my closet, which is hilarious because I was a messy kid.
2) I have made my bed every day since I moved into my new apartment, mainly because I redid my room and I love seeing it clean. That's three months straight. That's a new record for me.
3) I am one of five kids. I am #4. I have three brothers and one sister. Oh, and a sister-in-law. I guess that makes for six of us now. :) I love our big family. My mom is also one of five, so there are quite a few of us.
4) I am a social work major at the University of Alabama. This is my third major, but I'm pretty sure I'm playing this one for keeps. I absolutely love my major classes and that is a first.
5) My favorite color is blue. In seventh grade I changed it to green for two weeks then decided I still loved blue. My best friend still makes fun of me for it.
6) I've had the same best friend since 6th grade. She now goes to school in Tennessee, but we have a great long distance relationship. :)
7) I love being outside. I love being outside. I love being outside.
8) I would pick dogs over cats anyday. I grew up with three dogs.
9) I love to run. I used to be a cross country runner. I don't do it much anymore because I am slightly more busy than I'd like to be and when I'm home I'm usually relaxing and preparing for the next day. I really miss it though.
10) Honesty is the number one thing I respect about people. I'd take an honest trouble maker over a dishonest bahaved person every time because someone that hides things cannot be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment