Saturday, October 23, 2010

My latest theory on boys & iphones

I believe this will be a continuation from last night's post.. I'm just feeling it. Here is my theory on why boyfriends are like iphones. I know you are excited to here this one. Okay, so I don't have a super cool phone, it calls, sends text messages and I can check facebook. That is all. No apps, nothing to make it out of the norm and that is just fine for me. I don't wake up in the morning and hate my life because I can't check email via my phone. BUT when I get around my friends and all of them are typing away on their little iphones and surfing the internet and checking emails and grades and playing music and all the other crazy things you can do now, I kind of start to wish I had an iphone. I start to wonder if I'd be happier if I had an iphone.

Then I think, well I can't do anything about it until my contract is up which is almost another year and I know by then a much cooler version of the iphone will be out, so if I can just be patient I can get something a whole lot better than what is out right now. Boyfriends are the same way. I don't think too much about it until I'm placed in the middle of a bunch of couples and am forced to think about my lacking in that area. Then, of course I always come to the conclusion that my single time isn't up yet and when it is I will get someone way better. Not to mention I am the pickiest person on the planet when it comes to dating someone so the next one is going to have to be God sent. Okay, I think I got it all out this time. :) Sorry for the rambling.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! i literally laughed out loud but not becuase its funny but because its soooo true!!

    ReplyDelete