Friday, February 25, 2011

Treading Water

Ever feel like you're just treading water, barley keeping your head above the surface? Waiting for that moment where you can press your feet on something stable again. I get that way every once in while. Where I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions that if I could just regain focus maybe I could hold it all together.

Those are the moments where I feel God remind me,

"You don't need to carry that. Stop trying to hold it all together, that's my job. Keep your eyes on Me. Don't concern yourself with the what-ifs of later. Be here, right here in this moment. And what ever it takes, love. Love and let yourself remember how loved you are. My love endures forever and even in the midst of chaos, my love is there waiting for you. Let my love rescue you from raging seas. Look only to Me and I'll be the rock you can stand on. Let my love shield you from the pouring rain. Let my love fill you till it over flows into the mess around you. I will finish what I have started. You don't need to worry."

No comments:

Post a Comment