Saturday, March 5, 2011

A dead man's perfume

I had a really different idea of what I wanted to talk about tonight, and then I realized that everything I was going to say served no real purpose. They were empty words. Someone else had posted this picture. They didn't write anything. I saw it and wanted to move on to look at more lively or entertaining things, but I just couldn't.

All I could think about was crows. When I see crows it always means something has died. The thing about this picture is there are a lot of crows so this must be some sticking rotting carcass to be attracting so many. The thought made me smile.

"Yet God forbid that I should boast about anything or anybody but the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, which means the world is dead to me and I am a dead man to this world." -Galatians 6:14

Bring on the crows.

No comments:

Post a Comment