Monday, March 7, 2011

My Cup Has Met My Portion

Free, liberated, light, burden free, somber, calm, peaceful, beautiful, strong, restored.

All of these words could describe my spirit currently. I have a lot I want to write about or speak about but then when it comes to doing it, I'm so peaceful that I can't bring myself to say anything but God is good.

I've been at this undescribable place where my cup has recognized my potion and I feel full, healthy, lacking nothing. I was talking to a good friend a few nights ago because I could just feel we were at similar places. She described it as this place of soaking, like God has you in this unbelieveable hug and in that moment all is well. She said at first it felt strange to be like that because she wasn't yelling or crying out or reaching for God and she wondered, "God is it enough for you? Is it enough for me to just sit here?" She smiled and then told me God whispered, "I see your heart, no one else has too." I loved that.

All is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment