Monday, March 28, 2011

Today made sense

Today is full of joy. A joy and peace that has me so shocked I don't know what to make of it. My roommate sat next to me as a moment passed that should not have been so calm and yet in my calmest voice I told her, "today, it makes sense." I wish I could express how insanely crazy it was for tears of joy to run down my cheeks for no reason at all. I kept telling her, I shouldn't feel this way! It's so bizarre that you would have had to have seen me to understand the complete unnatural peace that was upon me, that is upon me. Sometimes God shows up when you haven't asked, when you haven't prayed or hoped He would. He just comes and in the most undeniable way, I understand just how real He is, just how real He moves, touches, holds, speaks. In this moment, I know that He is for me. I know that He is truly good. His words are real because today, He let me feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment