Monday, April 25, 2011

Confessions of a Blog Believer

So, I'm doing the very very very beginning ground work on my monster size dream of launching this site. I have already bought the domain name and my dad has given it a back office on a separate host site. The more I research the more intimidating it gets, but I am a determined little one and even with the realization of this project's difficulty level, I refuse to let it change my mind. By golly, I am going to do it.

I am still in the finding the right layout stage, I know what I want, but finding it amongst the thousands out there is harder that I would have thought. Designing it will be even trickier since I'm an amateur and I will literally have to do the in depth coding and linking and such myself. Which is a major task, but with summer only days away I'm itching to learn and teach myself.

The details will have to be worked out as I go, right now it's about finding the skeleton. The rest will come, the planning will be fun and doing it will be even more exciting. Moving a right a long, one baby step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment