Saturday, April 23, 2011

Something to be excited about

Do dreams come true? Depends on the dreamer in my opinion. For the last five or six months I've been on some weird slump where I all my dreams seemed shattered and my favorite miserable thing to do was stare at all the pieces. Yeah, depressing, I know. BUT I have rebounded back to my old self driven, determined mindset and I'm ready to rock and roll.

I've been playing with the idea of launching my own website separate from my blog. Honestly, I have been testing myself to see if I can truly dedicate my time to such a task and after this year's consistency, I've finally cranked myself into high gear, ready to make the next appropriate move. I've been doing secret research on the "ins and outs" of web building and what it takes to actually bring in a reliable crowd. The more I think about it the more I get excited. I've found several examples that I plan to base my layout on and the rest will come from my absurd thoughts..Yes, I get to finally put them to use!

I have decided on a domain name and I am in the process of purchasing it as we speak. Hopefully I'll be starting the building process on wordpress within the next couple days. I've got a lot of tactics to read more into and a lot of article planning to do but I am extremely excited about spending my summer really getting all the bare bones in place.

I am not revealing any details, themes, or ideas about it yet because, well, that'd be no fun. I will be blogging as I go about the proceedings and potentially asking for further ideas so stay tuned. The future is as bright as you want it to be and as my title states, the shadows prove there is sunshine, and I'm ready for some heat. I've been laying in the shadows for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment