Monday, April 18, 2011

In a listing mood..

I am going to do something different, I am going to make a bucket list. Ready? Okay good here we go..(first few will be generic)
1. Graduate from UA (sounds normal but I have been over school since sophomore year, so it will be a mile marker for sure when I finally get done.)
2. Find a job that is only fun because I'm young and be excellent at it.
3. Eventually have a blog that brings in money even if it's just money I put into savings seperate from my income.
4. Publish something outside of the internet.
5. Have a craft room in my house after I get married where I can retreat for a few hours while the hubby watches sports or spends time with the boys
6. Play tennis in a league when I'm older (Ok, it'll probably be a mom league since I'm terrible but I think it's be fun if I stayed consistant)
7. Actually do 10 of my most favorite DIY projects (hmm that sounds like a fun post for later)
8. Run a half marathon and then perhaps a whole one if I can work up the determination -subpoint: run a half somewhere really fun and unusual TBA
9. Fly in a helicoptor over a waterfall.. (I have dreamed about doing this for years now)
10. visit Niagra Falls, The Grand Canyon, and Australia,
11. Raise a dog from puppy days til death.
12. Buy a car I would actually want to drive.
13. Own a house that I can love for years and years and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment