Thursday, December 16, 2010

For you, My Daughter

"My love, I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to give you my faithfulness, my gentleness, and my self-control. Then, you will need no other.

Daughter, I want you to allow me to be enough. You must keep your eyes on me, expecting the greatest and the best things from me. Keep experiencing the satisfaction of knowing that I Am and that you are my child. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. Stay close by my side. Seek my face in the morning, my presence throughout the day, and my comfort at night. I am always there Daughter. I will never leave you nor forsake you. But, you must wait. Don't be anxious. Do not get in a hurry. Don't look around and fear or envy the things other have recieved from me. YOU must keep from looking off or away. Look up to me or you'll miss the things I want to show you, and then, when you are read, I'll give you the desires I have put in your heart, the strength to endure all things, and the courage to risk your heart. You see, untill you are ready and the one I have for you is ready.. I am working even this minute to have you both ready at the same time when you are both willing to live, however imperfectly, a relationship that reflects me.

First give me time to heal your wounds, console your heartaches, and ease your disappointments. Find me time to erase the painful memories of the past. Give me time to heal you and make you whole and complete in me. I want you to experience real 'agape' love - not the selfish, false love of the world. I want you to learn love that is patient and always kind. Love that knows no envy and is never boastful or proud. Love that is never rude or self-seeking. Love that is not easily angered or keeps a record of wrong. Love that does not delight in evil but instead rejoices in truth. The love I want for you, Daughter, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres, never fails. Because this love is of the spirit and not of the flesh, it's natural fruit is joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. I cannot give this love to you in or even through another except dimly and then only in a limited capacity - for all fall short. This perfect love, Daughter, can only be found in me.

Let my perfect love flow from you and spill over to all you touch. Be not concerned with yourself, you are my responsibility. I will change you often without you even knowing it. Take your eyes off yourself, look only to me, I lead, I change, I create, but only when you are not striving. You are mine; let me have the joy of making you into my image - only I can do this. Above all else, look to me and me only, never to yourself and never to others. Do not struggle, relax and trust my love. I know what is best and will do it in and through you if you'll let me. Stop trying to become and let me transform you within. I love you Daughter.Will you let my love be enough?"
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment